On Business Points Campaign - 100% extra in our 100th year, launching 21st March 2019
Thursday 21st March 2019:
100% extra in our 100th year
This year marks our 100th birthday here at British Airways and we’d like to make it extra special for
your customers as well. British Airways On Business Members will:
• Earn 100% bonus On Business Points on up to three return flights or 6 one-way sectors
• Receive an extra reward of 2,200 On Business Points when they complete all six journeys -
that’s enough for a return reward flight in Euro Traveller
All they need to do is register and book by 19 April and fly within 2019.
Plus, any customers who are Members of the Executive Club qualify for bonus Avios too. This way
everyone gets to enjoy the added rewards in our centenary year.
Please note that the On Business and Avios offers are running independently from one another.
Customers can benefit from both / one of these promotions.
Campaign dates: 21 March 2019 - 19 April 2019
Travel dates: 21 March 2019 – 31 December 2019
Eligible customers: All On Business customers are eligible for this offer, except those who still qualify
for the Triple Points Welcome offer, as this will take preference.
Eligible airlines: British Airways marketed
Eligible routes: The offer includes flights from all POS and is subject to availability.
Eligible cabins and classes: All classes that normally accrue On Business Points / Avios.
How to ensure your customers benefit from this offer
1. Activate the offer(s) by 19 April 2019: Offer(s) must be activated before making a booking
• To activate the On Business offer click here
• To activate the Executive Club offer click here
2. Book an eligible flight
Don’t forget to include your customer’s On Business membership number (format: ‘OB12345678’)
and Executive Club number when making a booking.
3. Customers will need to complete all travel by 31 December 2019
For more information and full Terms and Conditions visit: